Job Title: Director
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing various clients across the firm’s industry verticals and will play a key role in business development initiatives. This dynamic position requires strategic thinking, hands-on implementation, proven business development skills, excellent creative writing capabilities, all combined with a solid financial background.
The individual will work as a part of a team and report directly to the firm’s senior managing director. The ideal candidate should be well organized, highly reliable, and have a great attention to detail with an outgoing, positive attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop and maintain communications strategies for clients.
- Make outgoing calls to establish and maintain strong relationships with institutional investors, sell-side analysts, and corporate issuers.
- Organize non-deal road shows, analyst days, and other marketing events.
- Prepare and coordinate quarterly and annual financial reporting, press releases and earnings calls, as well as communication of other substantive company developments.
- Create PowerPoint presentations and pitch books by researching and collecting data relevant to key company and industry issues.
- Support new client business development.
Job Title: Analyst
The ideal candidate should have a fundamental understanding of the capital markets and the ability to write timely financial-oriented pieces, including press releases, scripts, research summaries, and a variety of marketing material. This candidate should be a self-starter, capable of prioritizing and completing tasks under tight deadlines. The candidate should also excel in interpersonal communications, including but not limited to, interacting with clients, investors, and other high level executives. Along with these desired characteristics, the ideal candidate should be well organized, highly reliable, have a great attention to detail with an outgoing, positive attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit.
This is an entry-level position (1+ years of work experience) with opportunities to progress within the firm as well as gain critical exposure and access to certain industries in the capital markets, including both the buy-side and sell-side. While a background in finance is preferred, we are, most importantly, looking for someone who has a desire to learn and the aptitude to pick things up on the go.